The most awaited game for Android is out now, PUBG now available for Android phones!
However it is only available for some countries, so you may not be able to find it out on Google Playstore, but no worries we have got you covered. Check the end of this article if you want to know how to download it if its not available on your playstore.
What’s so cool about it?
The graphics are really great, however you may need a good phone to run it. Atleast 2 GB RAM is needed to play it smoothly. Getting almost same experience on your phone just like PC is a very nice thing.
How are controls?
I didn’t find the controls to be harder unlike other Android games that are ported to Mobile, it’s the first ported game i have played to have easy controls.
The game is very realistic, graphics also look good. It will automatically detect your specifications and set the graphics depending on your mobile. Even though lower graphics are not that bad. Ultra looks very cool.
Steps to download it on your Android Phone:
If game is not available for you on Google Playstore, then there’s still a way to download it.
Follow the steps:
- Step 1: Go to https://apkpure.com/pubg-mobile-tencent/com.tencent.ig
- Step 2: Click on Download XAPK(694.3 MB)
- Step 3: Now download this: https://apkpure.com/apkpure/com.apkpure.aegon/download?from=how-to-install
- Step 4: Install it, some devices doesn’t allow unknown android applications, so you have to allow it from your settings.
- Step 5: Open APK Pure application and you will see a section of XAPK
- Step 6: Now you will find PUBG there and install button, click on it and wait for it to complete.